Vice Provost, School of Law
We are looking for a Vice ProvostLaw and Public Service individual to join our Client's team directly.
This individual is an experienced, highly collaborative leader with a proven track record of enhancing academic quality, faculty excellence, diversity, equity and inclusion, and student success in a dynamic higher education environment. The Vice Provost of each ‘School’ serves under the Provost and provides leadership for the planning, implementation and evaluation of credit hour programs in their respective fields, in addition to serving as an advocate for students, faculty, instructors, local business and industry. Additional responsibilities include assisting and advising the Provost in matters pertaining to professional and technical education, and actively engaging with community and employer partners for the purpose of creating new partnerships, responsive programs, and revenue opportunities.
- Master’s degree required (earned doctorate preferred) as confirmed by official transcripts
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible teaching, administrative and/or educational leadership experience
- Three (3) years upper level administrative/supervisory experience in a community college/higher education environment
- Demonstrated successful experience in strategic planning, fiscal management, resource allocation and personnel supervision
- Demonstrated distinguished record of teaching, scholarly publications, and/or creative accomplishments that exhibit commitment to academic excellence.