Account Representative (Inside Sales)
We are looking for Account Representative's to join our Client's Team in Fort Worth. This Account Representative sells company products and services via telephone, internet, and email to an assigned account base. Responsible for handling customer inquiries and quote requests promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The ideal candidates are detail-oriented, self- reliant and eager to learn.
This is a direct hire opportunity with a large and very well known nationwide organization.
If you have a passion for customer service and a love of sales with interest in starting a career with unlimited growth potential, then this is the position for you!
- Seven (7) weeks paid training including comprehensive sales and product knowledge to help you succeed.
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to) Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan with matching, Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Will train and with consistent ongoing training
- A strong focus on giving back to our communities through philanthropic opportunities
- Great culture and opportunities for growth and advancement.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Demonstrates persuasiveness, tenacity and strong selling skills.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to calculate discounts, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence proficiently and professionally.
- Reads, analyzes and interprets business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and make responsible decisions.
- Possesses working knowledge of company policies, procedures, and computer systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word) at a basic level required.