Accounts Receivable Coordinator l
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator I in Ft Worth. This position is responsible for accurately reconciling, posting and processing payments to customer’s accounts through Cash Apply and mainframe system. Other duties include preparing and applying credit and debit memos, completing required documentation for requesting refund checks, reviewing Aged Trial Balance report, and handling customer and credit department inquiries.
- Posting and processing payments to customer accounts in AR system.
- Creating credit and debit memos for payment applications.
- Assisting the AR team in all areas of Accounts Receivable as requested including invoice mailing process and sorting.
- Assisting the Credit team with researching and mis applications issues.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
· Exhibits strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high transaction environment with strong organizational, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong mathematic ability including the performance of basic math calculations including but not limited to addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and ratios.
· Exhibits a strong customer service focus with a strong sense of urgency in responding to customer needs.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word. Ability to learn other software packages.
· 10-key by touch and strong typing/data entry skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet required deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to work in teams with a collaborative interpersonal style.