Administrative Assistant lll
Location : Dallas, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : (3-4) years
Required Education : High School Diploma or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant lll to directly join our Client's team in the DFW area. This is with a large well-known organization who offers great benefits.
This role will provide administrative support to the Vice President of Risk Management. This individual will seamlessly and effectively interface with board members, community leaders, senior stakeholders, government agency officials and senior leadership. This is a critical lead role where approachability, initiative, good judgement, relationship management and discretion are foundational.
What You Will Be Doing
- Representing the department with professional presence and a proactive approach, fostering teamwork and collaboration, while anticipating internal and external customer needs.
- Performing a variety of department project initiatives not limited to office tasks with an ability to multi-task effectively, supporting department leadership team in administrative details.
- Providing administrative support, including taking incoming phone calls, making travel arrangements and expense reports, responding to requests, completing routine purchase requests, and maintaining Vice President personal calendar.
- Compiling and distributing meeting minutes with strong organizational skills and ability to monitor details for future tasks to keep leadership team current on next business meeting initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-4 years of progressively administrative experience, supporting Senior-level Executive.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.