Airport Passenger Bus Driver
Seeking Bus Drivers (Class B Licenses with Passenger Endorsement) who are looking for a great CAREER opportunity! We are assisting Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport in recruiting for this direct hire opportunity. This is a great career opportunity with great Health Benefits starting day one, and opportunities for growth in a career and more!
As the Airport Passenger Bus Driver, you will operate 35’ and 46’ commercial buses and be responsible for providing first-line customer service and transportation to guests for special events and tours. Your contribution to the airports continued growth will provide passenger transportation for their world-class visitors and passenger.
What you will be doing:
- Operating a commercial bus on the Operations Area to support irregular operations, emergency response for the evacuation and scheduled passenger transportation.
- Completing passenger counts, mileage/time logs, malfunction reports, and accident reports to ensure equipment and passengers are safe.
- Providing team-oriented efforts including fueling and cleaning buses and staff vehicles daily.
- Proactively responding to customer injuries and emergencies, acting as initial point of contact during these events and relaying emergency information to appropriate persons.
- High school curriculum or equivalent
- Class B or Class A Commercial driver’s license with a passenger (P) endorsement