Location : Lewisville, TX
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5 years
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree in related field
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Job Title: Benefits Analyst
Pay Range: $35-40/hr(based on experience)
90 day contract role (possibly longer)
Hours: Mon-Fri from 8 am-5 pm
We are looking for a Benefits Analyst for our client in Lewisville, TX. This individual will assist HR with benefits issues including handling benefit action items, reports, running and analyzing data, and researching benefit issues.
- Running and analyzing daily benefit dashboard processes and reconciling any fall-out
- Processing Benefit interfaces – includes running weekly and monthly interfaces for payroll and vendors
- Ensures eligibility for various providers is sent timely and responds to discrepancies
- Support the execution of initial and annual benefit enrollment
- Coordinate and follow up on field/payroll transactions related to Benefits
- Drive data integrity with 3rd party providers, business partners in corporate office and in the field.
- Ad hoc reports and Excel spreadsheet reports and any related analysis.
- Lead Wellness initiative as well as administer website
- Regular reporting for benefits and wellness
- Assist with other related tasks
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience with Benefits or HRIS Analyst
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in HRIS and/or the mindset to learn HRIS quickly.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Outlook)