Communications Manager and Instructional Designer
Communications Manager and Instructional Designer with 3-5 Years Experience:
Salary: $60-125k plus bonuses
Location: North Dallas
Our company is quickly expanding, and our marketing team is working diligently to continuously improve our brand loyalty and image.
This communications and instructional design type of project management role must be a leader and trend analytics expert, while evaluating, testing and delivering high quality to provide best service experience to our customers, staff and stakeholders.
Proven portfolio to demonstrate strong capabilities leveraging tools such as Adobe software (Acrobat Pro and InDesign).
Ability to lead weekly project meetings to drive results with invested company stakeholders and team players.
Work closely with the operations and leadership team to drive results.
Will support organizational and operational services in a collaborative style.
Drive changes and leads implementations in products and services to better support the customer.
Demonstrate excellent L & D experience and strong analytical experience.
Create training tools in partnership with the Learning and Development Team and other Discipline Leaders, as needed. Drafts proposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to stakeholders.
Manage all testing of new launches.
Execute company newsletter to promote positive brand and excellent written/verbal communications.
Advise and lead improvements to communication channels, processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Seeks new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and globally, and other topics of interest.
Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication is preferred, or equivalent work experience with 2+ years instructional design or internal communication experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher).
- Previous high end hospitality experience is strongly desired.
- Strong commitment to service excellence is a must.
- Marketing consulting experience in the hospitality industry is strongly desired for this role with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Bilingual is a plus.