Customer Service Rep/Service Coordinator
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to join our client's team in the Lewisville area!
- Respond to all incoming installation program or calls from retail associates, installers or end customers.
- Research and respond to scheduling or program questions, enter new leads or escalate/direct to next level for resolution.
- Respond to a minimum of 60 – 80 calls on a daily basis, incoming and/or call-backs.
- Determine best method (s) to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adhere to company policies.
- Provide follow-up, if applicable, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Note all orders with pertinent information
- Run and work reports as directed
- Assist team in other related program tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an accurate account of incoming/outgoing telephone calls.
- Use required opening and closing verbiage for all calls.
- Provide follow-up with retail store, installer or customer as necessary.
- New lead entry.
- Provide assistance to team.
- Maintain departmental voice message system
Hours: 1st week Monday - Friday 8-5.
Regular hours: M-F 9-6
- Exceptional telephone communication and problem solving skills. Basic computer skill, including data entry, Excel and Word. Customer Service or high volume call center experience/employment preferred. Must be capable of handling customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent