Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher
We are HIRING energetic Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher for an exciting opportunity with a national and fast-growing logistics client in Plano, TX! They are passionate about helping their customers and are looking for creative thinkers and great problem solvers who love to assist others. This position is temp-to-hire with AMAZING company benefits! Military veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Handling inbound and outbound calls in face paced call center environment.
· Supporting customers with logistics issues/needs.
· Scheduling deliveries for customers and retail partners.
· Processing adjustments, payments, and refunds for customers.
· Properly escalate customer calls when needed.
· Coordinate with appropriate personnel to resolve claims and other issues that arise.
· Exceptional communication and phone skills!
· Ability to build strong rapport/relationship with customers, retail partners, drivers, field employees and internal office team.
· Strong work ethic and passion for helping others
· High energy
· Coordination and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to use multi line phone systems
· $15/hr. - $17/hr. after approximately 90 days
· 1-2+ years of experience in fast paced call center
· 1-2+ years of inbound call center/dispatching experience
· Ability to work flexible schedule – Call center is open 7 days a week from 7:00am-11:00pm.
· Must be able to pass a background check