Location : Dallas, TX 75236
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for a Driver for a Client in Dallas, TX! Great culture, grow opportunity, benefits and more!
The Driver Team Member delivers product to Client's locations throughout North Texas, both safely and efficiently.
- Follow established standard operating procedures.
- Deliver planned and unplanned product to stores.
- Loading products from warehouse and unloading products.
- Ensure company vehicle meets food transportation guidelines including cleanliness.
- Assist warehouse receivers.
- Conduct inspections of company vehicles each shift.
- Follow protocol for fueling, maintenance, and washing company vehicles.
Required Qualifications :
- Food industry experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with no moving violations, accidents, or points within the last five years.
- Ability to get a food handlers card or already have a valid food handlers’ card.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as power lifts.
- Access to a smartphone with GPS capability.
- Ability to drive trucks as large as 26 feet.
- Ability to work in different departments based on the company’s need.
- Flexible schedule to meet company need.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Working in a cold environment (35-40 degrees) for extended periods of time in warehouse.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while in the warehouse.
- Ability to lift large bins (50-75 pounds) often, throughout every shift.