Location : Flower Mound
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for a Forklift/Equipment Operator for our Client in Flower Mound.
Shift A - Monday-Thursday 6:00AM-4:30PM
Location: Flower Mound
Paid weekly for previous week worked
This individual will do the following:
- On a consistent basis, operation of a forklift or other power equipment to unload, push, pull, lift, stack, tier, move or load product throughout the distribution center.
- Spends at least 80% of working hours operating power equipment.
- Drive forklifts or power equipment to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas.
- Organize and secure stored materials such as boxes and pallets.
- Load or unload product/material manually, off or on to pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting devices.
- Perform routine post and pre-inspections to ensure suitable working nature or forklift equipment.
- Report to supervisor regarding any damage to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards.
- Weigh product/material and record weight and further production information on labels and tags.
- Wrap material loads with a wrapper and ensure the warehouse premise is clean.
- Complete power equipment training provided by the company.
- May recharge batteries on power equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Authorized to work in US