Location : Dallas
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Seeking Grounds Crew Members looking for a great CAREER opportunity! We are assisting Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport in recruiting for this direct hire opportunity. This is a great career opportunity with great Health Benefits starting day one, and opportunities for growth in a career and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Keep grounds, Aircraft Operations Area and parking lots free of litter and debris.
- Use power equipment such as mowers, tractors, tillers, dump trucks, backhoes, trailers, pressure washers and forklifts to maintain and install landscapes.
- Assist with weather preparations and de-icing operations by operating foul weather sand spreaders and de-ice tank sprayers.
- Operate powered equipment including weed eater, edger, blower, tiller, hedge trimmer, chain saw and air compressor.
- Use manual tools including shovels, axes, rakes, hoes, spreaders and pruning equipment.
- Install, water, mulch, maintain, fertilize and weed turf, trees, shrubs, ground cover and other plants; including mowing, pruning and landscape construction.
- Assist in spraying of herbicides using hand and powered spray equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- 1 year experience in construction, landscaping, grounds keeping, mowing or related experience.
- Ability to operate one or more of the following: 72" riding mower, slope mower, tractor with batwing, flail, tiller and bush hog attachments, 2 1/2 and 5 ton dump trucks, rubber tire front-end loader, backhoe, small sweeper, pressure washer, water trailer, tree spade, brush chipper, 4-wheel all-terrain vehicle, forklift and all foul weather sand spreaders and de-ice tank sprayers.
- Ability to work over-time if needed