IT Asset Analyst
Pay: up to $$75k
Location: North Ft Worth
Our client in north Fort Worth is seeking a Technology Asset Analyst. This position is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts. The individual will assists in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization. The IT Asset Analyst will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as five or more years’ experience working as an IT asset analyst
- Strong knowledge and five years plus experience working with a CMDB and the specific business services that it supports
- Five years or more ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Profound knowledge of licensing agreements involving software, including Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tool
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration, or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
- Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time without erring
- Possess IAITAM Certification, such as CHAMP, CSAM, and CITAM preferred