KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Principles of budget preparation, analysis, forecasting and control.
- Basic principles and practices of municipal accounting.
- Methods and techniques of conducting research.
- Principles and practices of record keeping.
- Methods of research, program analysis and report preparation.
- Pertinent federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
- Purchasing and procurement procedures.
- Financial reporting system.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Public Administration, Finance, Business Administration, or related and no previous experience required.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Use computers and applicable software.
- Perform administrative technical support duties in a variety of areas.
- Recognize administrative and operational deficiencies and recommend corrective actions.
- Participate in the development and administration of an assigned budget.
- Prepare clear and concise reports.
- Prepare and facilitate an inventory.
- Create and deliver presentations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.