We are seeking a skilled, experienced, goal-oriented managing director to take ownership of our client’s voice and vision. In this position, you will serve as the company’s leader, responsible for the success, performance, and strategies of the business.
Pay: $80K - 83K
Requirements and Qualifications
· Associates with 3 years of experience, Bachelor’s with 1 year of experience or Master’s degree from an accredited college preferred. (major in business administration, public administration, urban planning, economics, urban affairs, market research, finance, or political science).
· Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritizing assignments
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
· Familiar with corporate law and management best practices
· Legal knowledge in business and financial documents such as corporate by-laws, partnership agreements, tax returns, and bank statements a plus.
· Strong knowledge of company, business, brand, and product; understanding of the company and its position in the market/industry
· Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
· Analyze problems and strategize for better solutions