Manufacturing Machine Operator 3rd shift
Manufacturing Machine Operator
Location: South Dallas
3rd shift: Monday - Friday 10:30pm - 7am
We are looking for Production Machine Operators in a manufacturing environment that are driven, good attention to detail, problem solver, and a team player that's ready to join our Client's growing team! Do you want to work for a global company that’s as committed to its employees as it is to the manufacturing processes?! Look no further. Here you’ll find a highly committed, collaborative culture that feels like family. Our secret to success is a motivated workforce that believes in training and promoting from within at all levels.
- Setup and operation
- Stripping waste and removing waste materials.
- Performing troubleshooting tasks, making all necessary adjustments to maintain quality of materials and productivity of the operation.
- Effectively preparing Make-Readies and changing tooling. They can make effective machine and tooling adjustments.
- Ensuring accurate production and quality record keeping.
- Keeping general work area clean and performing Preventative Maintenance (PM) tasks.
- Understanding and following instructions.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and shift differential
- Climate controlled facility
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance starting day one
- HSA and FSA
- Life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- 2+ years experience as an operator of production machines and maintain box forming/wrapping equipment, in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience in machine set up.
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance (PM).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Stand for an 10 hour shift.
- Solid communication skills, with the ability to affectively collaborate their team
- Comfortable working under direct supervision
- Great attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Authorized to work in US
- Must be at least 18 years of age