Member Relations Assistant
We are looking for a Member Relations Assistant for our Client in the Lewisville area.
You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Keep updated records and files
Work events such as Mother’s Day Brunch, Member Events, Wine Events, Breakfast with Santa, etc.
Decorate for events as needed
- Assist with creating the graphics on newsletters/membership brochures
Hours: Tuesday - Friday 10-6
Work Saturdays for a few hours (10-2,)
Off Sundays unless there is a special event
Benefits: Great insurance through BCBS
Pay: $19-20/hour (occasional overtime is possible)