We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our Client's team in the Dallas area.
This individual will report to the CFO, this role will be a key part of the Client's Finance team lead the pricing process including design and development of pricing models, analytics, and price book management. In this role, you will interact with the Home Office (headquarters) leadership, our investors and sponsors, and with the operating company leadership, and you will have the opportunity to get involved in mergers and acquisition work (M&A).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Determine competitive pricing strategies to gain market share and achieve revenue goals.
· Analyze data from multiple sources, develop complex pricing models and collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop sales strategies.
· Analyze revenue, cost, margin, and pricing strategies while providing insight and recommendations for timely and effective business decisions with minimal managerial guidance.
· Develop price book structure for all operating business units and propose standard template for the Company.
· Ensure development and improvement of standard pricing analytic report templates, presentations, methodologies, and processes through advanced analytical thought processes.
· Monitor and ensure data quality within all software and reporting platforms for the business.
· Analyze results and variances, identifying trends and recommending appropriate actions.
· Analyze conversion metrics to improve and optimize programs and processes through detailed reports.
· Prepare pricing and profitability analyses of all business lines and provide recommendations for best practices.
· Analyze the impact of price changes, recommend adjustments to pricing standards and strategies that will support business objectives and plans without impeding future growth.
· Assist with the development and maintenance of potential M&A activity, strategic and scenario analyses.
· Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
· Develop and refine key business metrics and drive robust analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, while evaluating possible alternatives and recommending appropriate actions across the Company platform.
· As needed, assist in both Due Diligence and Integration of new acquisition projects as they continue to grow footprint.
· Assist and perform other finance and accounting tasks as needed.
Pay: $75-100K (based on experience)
Eligible for a bonus up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field.
- Master’s degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- Minimum of five years' experience as a pricing analyst in a similar industry.
- Experience in Financial Modeling, Business Analysis, Business Integration, Analytics and Pricing in a corporate environment
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- A passion for metrics and a very strong analytical thinker with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert MS Office skills, specifically MS Excel (pivot tables, macros)
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, BI, and other analytics tools
- Experience with Service Titan highly desired
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
· Office environment with partial work from home option
· Ability to travel within the US (up to 25%)