Production Worker - Fabrication
Location: Mesquite, TX
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30pm
We are looking for Production Workers for a Fabrication company in a manufacturing environment. This role performs general labor in the shop dealing with glass handling, metal fabrication, assembly, glazing or packaging. Entry level and up (willing to train). Great opportunity for growth and learning new skills.
- Learns and performs within an assigned department of glass handling, metal fabrication processes, assembly, glazing or packaging.
- Training includes using manual and hand tools (must know how to use and read tape measurer).
- Meets established daily productivity goals. Reports obstacles to team leader.
- Participates in creating a team environment by assisting other shop workers as requested. Creates a safe work environment for self and others by following all safety procedures, wearing company provided PPE, and participating in safety suggestion program.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple mathematics in regard to measurements of length
- Ability to follow instructions furnished orally, in writing, or in diagram form
- Ability to stand for full shift
- Work as a team or independently as needed