Quality Control Tech
We are looking for a Quality Control Technician for our client in South Dallas area. This is for a manufacturing facility that produces food for distribution. This a great time to join a quickly growing company!
Pay: $17.76 - 19/hr
Location: South Dallas
SUMMARY: The Quality Technician’s role is to support, understand and engage the quality processes, challenging the team to meet rigorous standards of quality. Top priority is meeting store expectations by organized documentation, maintaining data systems, recording and collecting data collected, learning and implementing continuous improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Examine material or product for defects such as damage, foreign material, color, pH, concentration levels, finish weight and appearance.
Verifies specified physical and visual properties of product or material.
Identify and isolate equipment, material and finished products not meeting specifications.
Perform diagnostic tests for environmental monitoring using aseptic sampling techniques.
Selects product at specified stages in production process, and tests for variety of qualities such as dimensions, color, temperature, pH and weight.
Monitor, record, and initiate corrections if needed for freezer and cooler temperatures
Monitor produce wash process for proper concentration and cleanliness
Monitor metal detection equipment.
Perform inspections as needed including pre-operational inspections for approval of product operations.
Maintain constant communication with production personnel about collected relevant data, and help to achieve standards.
Conduct weekly GMP audit with plant team.
- Rapid Growth Opportunities
- 7 Major Holiday closures
- Medical, dental, vision insurance available
- Strong, inclusive company culture
- Unique, mission-driven team
- Free Meals
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate must have the ability to input data in a PC spreadsheet, tablets, read and write, perform calibrations.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Be comfortable using basic handheld technology
- Work in a cool environment
- Ability to be on feet for full shift