We are looking for 8 Quality Control individuals to work for our client in South Dallas. This is a great opportunity to work for a large and fun manufacturing company.
The Quality Control role will support the Site operations in the quality standards throughout the facility by ensuring all customer requirements are sufficient throughout the production lifecycle.
- Inspecting and collect data based on intervals set forth by quality procedures.
- Report any findings in the form of data entry and email correspondence.
- Perform first article inspection (FAI), In-Process and Final Inspection for various production lines.
- Able to read diagrams to conduct quality testing procedures
- Assist with customer complaints during investigation procedures
- Assist with organizations safety guidelines
- Check to make sure tools and equipment required to run a job are in place and being utilized.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and checklists.
- Perform samples selection, taking random samples of printed product from machine and examine for a variety of possible defects.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday (Friday's are sometimes mandatory...otherwise Friday's and Saturdays are for those that want extra hours)
1st Shift: 5:30am - 4pm
2nd Shift: 4:30pm - 3am
Pay for 1st Shift: $15
Pay for 2nd Shift: $16
Lot's over Overtime
Location: Loop 12 area in South Dallas