Position: Field Recruiter
Travel: West Coast and Utah for hiring events, host job fairs, meet trade schools
Type of recruiting: HVAC, plumbers, home service, etc.
Salary: $75k + 10% recruiting bonus
Location: West Lake / Hybrid model
We are looking for a driven and experienced Field Recruiter to join our Clients growing team. You will work closely with partner companies to assess and understand the hiring needs. Develop a recruiting strategy to identify, source, and interview the best candidates, and build a pipeline of skilled tradespeople to continuously help them grow.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own full cycle recruiting across the operating companies, partnering with hiring managers to craft individual recruiting and sourcing strategies. From intake to close, the Recruiter is there every step of the way.
- Identify and develop potential candidates through cold calling prospects, networking, working with local educational institutions and trade schools, and utilizing a diverse set of tools to generate new opportunities.
- Reduce time required to fill openings by establishing a robust pipeline of qualified candidates in each function area.
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies to include databases, social media, and your own aggressive initiative to find great candidates.
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for every candidate from application, acting as candidate advocate.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and HR Managers to develop recruiting strategies for current and future hiring demands.
- Develop relationships with local trade schools and universities to build a pipeline of candidates.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
- Participate in job fairs and initiatives, as needed by the team.
- Comfortable recruiting candidates from field technicians to manager level.
- 2+ years of experience with full-cycle sourcing and recruiting with a track record of success within skilled trade recruitment.
- Experience sourcing for candidates through multiple channels such as online, events, referrals, and networking.
- Proficient knowledge and demonstrated results using recruitment technology (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, database mining, social media and military).
- Exceptional sourcing ability, you have an eye for talent, and you can source candidates from anywhere, across multiple geographies.
- Experience testing new sourcing techniques, tools and approaches that drive results.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and can build trusted relationships with your hiring managers.
- Must have success in recruiting passive candidates and possess the mentality to identify great talent for the company rather than selling the role.
- Self-driven, have superior organization skills, effective communication, and a high level of integrity as well as personal accountability.
- Occasional travel required including air and car travel.