We are looking for a Service Coordinator for our Client in the Lewisville area. This is with a large well known company. Great culture and benefits!
- Research and respond to scheduling or program questions, enter new leads or escalate/direct to next level for resolution.
- Respond to a minimum of 60 – 80 calls on a daily basis, incoming and/or call-backs.
- Determine best method (s) to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adhere to company policies.
- Provide follow-up, if applicable, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Note all orders with pertinent information
- Run and work reports as directed
- Assist team in other related program tasks.
Pay: $14.50 - $16.00 (Based on Experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Exceptional telephone communication and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skill, including data entry, Excel and Word.
- Customer Service or high volume call center experience/employment preferred.
- Must be capable of handling customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent