Sr. HRIS Analyst
Location: Ft Worth, TX
In office only
The HRIS analyst (Time and Labor) will execute the typical job duties business analyst under the direction of the manager. This role will provide support and assist with researching, compiling, computing and analyzing data via a variety of internal and external resources in addition to being responsible for performing the HR-related duties on a professional level.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Assist with HR system related implementations. This may include user acceptance testing, conducting training to impacted users(Timekeepers and Managers)
· Review, assess and make recommendations for new solutions, improvements, and/or enhancements to existing company or HR related processes and procedures via the use of technology
· Provide support to the HRIS division including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems unexpected results or process flaws, perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
· Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
· Review and audit HR data on a periodic basis; take actions to help ensure integrity in systems and processes
· Generate and analyze reports for special projects on a wide variety of issues for the purpose of assisting management with decision-making and legal reporting.
· Develop, present and maintain training programs associated with assigned responsibilities or projects.
· Process Time and Labor and Absence Management to meet payroll deadline, if T&L/Absence module is assigned.
· Work closely with Timekeepers to get the time & absence correctly processed and answer any City Business process related questions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and document business processes.
- Advanced MS office expertise (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PPT).
- PeopleSoft experience v9.0 or higher
- Laserfiche experience
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor processing experience
- Public information request experience