Supply Chain Manager
Location: Ft Worth
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for our Client in Fort Worth, TX.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Secures customer, competitive and industry information to assist in creating strategic plans and future services positioning company as “best in class” leader in electronics distribution supply chain solutions. Keeps abreast of industry trend developments and competitive products, services and programs.
- Proactively identifies new partnership opportunities and partners with Sales, AIM Services, Finance, etc. to develop and implement supply chain management solutions and procurement strategies.
- Facilitates formal supply chain and value-added program reviews with existing customers. Utilizes KPIs and data analytics to manage/improve cost, inventory investment and service of supply chain solutions to ensure optimal profitability and performance.
- Provide consultative services with customers to drive operational transformation and process improvement initiatives.
- Acts as technical sales support for all inside sales, outside sales, and branch management teams by performing presentations of supply chain program solutions, data automation capabilities, web services tools, etc.
- Responsible for training sales team and encouraging adoption, utilization and implementation of all supply chain tools, services and data automation solutions, e.g. EDI, API, LSA, MRP, Consignment, eZSuite tools).
- Prepares, negotiates and approves supply chain program business agreements.
- May host or participate in prospect and customer visits to Corporate, as necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year university in related field, with a minimum of five years of experience in electronics distribution and/or supply chain management (preferably electronics manufacturing); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Practical experience with supply chain elements and models in the areas of manufacturing, forecasting, logistics, procurement, material planning requirements (MRP) and ERP. Knowledge of data automation capabilities, e.g. EDI, API, Blockchain.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Knowledge and understanding of sales, purchasing, operations, systems, vendors, product and branch operations.
- ASCM (CPIM or CSCP), ISM (CPSM) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, articles and presentations.
- Presents complex topics effectively to senior management, public groups and boards of directors.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Ability to travel up to 50% required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications at an intermediate level preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, safe driving record and be insurable by the Companies’ liability carrier.