Talent Acquisitions Specialist
Location : Fort Worth, TX
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for an IT and Corporate Talent Acquisitions Specialist to directly join our Client's growing well-known organization in the Fort Worth area. This company has been in business for 50 years and still continuing to see growth. Great culture and benefits!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for the full-cycle recruitment of candidates to meet current and future staffing needs for our Corporate business groups with a strong focus on technical and professional roles. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing creative recruiting strategies; innovative candidate sourcing, screening, testing, interviewing and scheduling. Position is also accountable for managing temporary/staffing agency relationships while moving towards minimizing the usage and costs associated with using an agency to fill Client's openings. In addition, this role will provide oversight, execute and manage the logistics of the Client's Graduate & Internship program for all business segments (Sales, Product, IS etc.).
Required Qualifications :
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in a related field (e.g. Human Resources or Business) or equivalent combination of education/work experience is required.
Five to seven years’ experience with full cycle recruiting efforts in a corporate recruiting environment is required.
Position must have direct experience recruiting for all position levels from entry level to management with a strong focus on technical IT roles.
Previous experience/involvement with corporate college & internship recruitment programs is preferred.
Skills & Certifications
• Ability to efficiently manage heavy requisition workload.
• Demonstrates flexibility, objectivity in responding to business needs.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement creative recruiting strategies.
• Strong talent assessment skills to screen, evaluate and select talent including experience with behavioral based interviewing.
• Demonstrated track record of building confidence and credibility with internal customers (e.g. hiring managers).
• Knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to human resources practices and procedures.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong listening skills.
• Exhibits strong interpersonal/teamwork skills in order to build effective working relationships.
• Possesses a strong customer service orientation in order to respond to internal customer needs in a timely manner.
• Exhibits strong organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to handle multiple, competing priorities and duties (planned and unplanned).
• Experience using an automated Applicant Tracking System is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of all Microsoft applications at the intermediate level preferred.
• A professional level certification from SHRM or HRCI preferred