Waste and Recycling Technician (CDL Class "B" License Required)
Seeking Waste and Recycle Technician looking for a great CAREER opportunity! We are assisting Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport in recruiting for this direct hire opportunity. This is a great career opportunity with great Health Benefits starting day one, and opportunities for growth in a career and more!
The Waste and Recycling Tech role will be responsible for various waste and recycling operations and maintenance functions on the premises.
- Inspect all compacters staging areas on the Operations Area and vehicles used in transporting of waste and recycling.
- Perform maintenance of equipment and assets deployed in the service of the facility's waste and recycling collection system.
- Ensures no Foreign Object Debris (FOD) or other wildlife attractions get left on the operation area during waste removal.
- Participate in winter weather operations to provide uninterrupted service to tenants and passengers.
• 2 years of experience in operation of class "B" or higher Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) vehicle.
• Valid Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s license.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
• Ability to pass a physical examination.